DarkPanther9

Hey everyone,I created this page to show you guys me around Clubpenguin,Twitter,Myspace and even Xat.It will have some banners of this site you can put on your and some not even this site.If you know me or have me added then you should know almost all.Some of you have me added on xat and myspace,some of you have me added as a friend on Xat or club penguin.So you may know my email,chat and myspace.Not many know my twitter.

I'm gonna show a list of my users,screen shots of my igloos,favorite rooms and much more.

My Igloo:



My Penguin Advitar:



My Favorite Room:



List of Servers:
Sleet
Permafrost
Tundra

Favorite Games:
Aqua Grabber
Cart Surfer
Jet Pack Adventure

Penguins I Follow:(Note these are all famouse)
Monkeydude
JeepKid7
Jad51


I first became a member on club penguin Thursday,January 14,2010,2 days before my Birthday,It will end on Thursday,January 17,2010.I already have every item in CP.Even the CDs for Dance Club and DJ3k.

No comments:

Post a Comment